No matter the size of your business, we believe your brand deserves access to the best-in-class advertising technology available. From geofencing and OTT to programmatic advertising and site retargeting, we leverage the most advanced digital solutions to create comprehensive marketing strategies that translate into leads, sales, and brand engagement.
Considered the new kid on the block when it comes to mobile advertising, Geofencing is a location-based digital marketing tool that allows you to deliver ads to a defined geographic area. With the ability to hyper-target potential prospects at a granular level, Geofencing provides a clear and competitive advantage for businesses looking to optimize their mobile advertising capabilities.
- Reduce waste in your marketing efforts by leveraging the latest technology to more effectively reach your target audience.
- Get a clear line of sight across all of your marketing channels with comprehensive analytics reporting to see what works and what doesn’t.
- Identify both online and offline behavior of your target audience to stay top-of-mind throughout the customer journey.
- Utilize insightful data metrics to target prospects who have previously visited certain locations and create customized follow-up messaging.
OTT (Over-the-Top TV) refers to premium content made available by an OTT streaming platform, like Netflix and Hulu, with users not needing cable in order to watch. This allows your advertising to reach its targeted audience directly on their mobile smart phones and devices including Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, PlayStation, and any other platform that supports OTT apps. With 50 million subscribers expected to ditch their cable boxes by next year, it’s easy to see why OTT is the smart bet.
- Serve ads directly to viewers based on location, demographics, income, and other variables.
- Reach your targeted audience with content you control.
- Scale your advertising efforts and measure walk-in and online conversions from those who’ve seen your ads.
- Get immediate user feedback through direct engagement and interaction.
Combine Address Geofencing with OTT Advertising
Addressable Geofencing can be used as both a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of programmatic TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending your reach, improving frequency, and providing foot-traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geofencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated flatline geofencing drawing capabilities.